Lovely home in the Longboat Estates community in Cambridge, MD. Secluded and quiet neighborhood but close to the emerging Cambridge downtown district and extended water frontage with public parks The home is Lennar built with four bathrooms (1st floor master suite) and three full baths, in pristine condition with many extras and additions, including hardwood floors, Plantation shutters which dress every window, brick patio with natural gas grill and remote retractable awning and much more (see Documents). Community dock with quick access to Choptank River and community pool. No deferred water/sewer charges. Subject to HOA with restrictions. This is one of the best "shows" in town. Please come see.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 1-1/2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,926 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Body of Water
- Jenkins Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)