A picture perfect setting consisting of 20 acres of gradual rolling farmland transitioning into a yard worthy of year round activities. You will not be disappointed by the attention to detail, quality of materials and forethought put into this home. This five bedroom five bathroom home consists of two main living levels of approx. 5,913 finished sqft, a lower level with an additional 1,884 sqft of unfinished space and an upper level with conditioned storage. The home features a gourmet kitchen with top of the line finishes, family room with wet bar, 18 foot ceilings, fireplace and amazing views of the pool, yard and farmland. The owners suite is simply incredible! Tray ceilings, sitting area with a gas fireplace, soaking tub, his/her showers, a walk in closet with custom built in shelving. Additional features of this home include a main floor in-law or au pair suite with separate entrance, a bedroom with a private loft, all bedrooms feature custom built in closets, a home office of approx. 952 sqft with separate outside entrance, additional built in storage located throughout the home and a true oversized 2 car garage that can accommodate full sized vehicles. The unfinished lower level features 9' ceilings, a bathroom rough-in, radiant floor heating, a connecting staircase with a separate outside entrance. Main electrical panel will accommodate a back up generator, a 50amp outlet and frost free hose spigot exists near the end of the driveway. With endless opportunities for entertaining inside and outside an additional amenity is the 720 sqft inground pool which receives full sun and features a large patio with multiple seating areas. A section of the property was originally planned to accommodate a horse pasture, barn, and riding areas. The pasture area was planted and is still maintained. This property is a must see! Take advantage of all that Queen Anne's county has to offer with close proximity to the towns of Centreville, Chestertown, Easton, Saint Michaels and Rt. 301 for easy commutes
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Oil Hot Water Heat
5,913 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Ice Maker, Dryer, Microwave, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Partial, Full, Heated
- Screened, Skylights
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Private, Stone Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded, Open.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price