This spectacular upgraded Beethoven model home in the active adult community of Symphony Village has 4 Bedrooms with 3.5 Baths situated on a premium lot that backs to a community berm for additional privacy. Upon entering the front door into this open floor plan you will see the quality of craftsmanship with beautiful hardwood floors, crown molding, and custom columns separating the formal living room from the dinning area. Then heading to the back of the home you will be amazed with the spacious family room with gas fireplace just off the gourmet kitchen that features an induction cooktop, double ovens, built-in microwave, dishwasher and 2 pantries. It will be a pleasure to entertain guest from the kitchen area with seating for everyone at the kitchen bar, breakfast table area, and the cozy sun/Florida room. The large Master Suite offers his and her closets, a private stairway to the second floor loft (Great for an office or work out area), and a luxurious bath. Also, located on the main level is an additional bedroom with full bath, a powder room, and a laundry room with cabinets and a wash basin. The 2nd floor is perfect for when you have family coming to stay with a family room between 2 bedrooms and a full bath. The 2 car garage with epoxy finished floor and sky basement provides plenty of extra space for storage. A few other notable features are the outdoor living area, a whole home generator, lawn sprinkler system, and beautiful landscaping taken care of by the community HOA. If the home is not enough, you have all the amenities of the community to enjoy including a club house with lounge/bar, large banquet room, meeting room, billiards room, card room, fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools, putting green, bocce court, horseshoe pits, tennis courts, picnic area, walking trails, and a tot lot.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,622 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Symphony Village At Centreville
Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Putting Green, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)